Saturday, April 26, 2008

geveandeveryotherthing!!!

Hi folks,
we wouldn't be anything if we did not communicate. Right? we talk to ourselves, our wives/husbands/partners, to our kids, to friends, to neighbors, to all who respond instantly, to others who decide to ignore you, to folks we need something from-telephone guy, plumber, salesman, handyman, doctor, the beautiful lady next door(!!!), some converse with flowers(La Fleur and love them very much)........I think I am beginning to drag........so:

so here I am, to something different- a blog; I suppose you talk this way to anyone anywhere on this planet..........thats great, and its free!!! Like every new venture, I have to search around and understand things, find things.....................but one thing I sure see straightaway..........the blog better be good or else...............

ok, folks, here goes.......
my first intention is to place here some of my favorites from my posts on the Google Earth Community-the GEC.
I have been writing on those rare breed of folks called Parsis........please dont get bored.........look at some of the posts, I have made them easy to read and studded with photos....rare photos, some pinched from the internet.
And posts on India, again studded with photos, and superb photos of little known heritage buildings in India, and I tend to say some "rare" not heard before things........so I assume you will find it interesting.
A little later, like all blokes on blogs, maybe I would air my views on current events, politics, global concerns.......there are some very nice posts by others on GEC on all subjects........maybe I will post some here. And please folks, count me in, send me your comments, I wont mind some frank and candid opinions............

No comments: